SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!
SpiralShowdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1. N/A

2.N/A

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. N/A

The Purpose and Future of Clans

2 posters

Go down

The Purpose and Future of Clans Empty The Purpose and Future of Clans

Post by Orange Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:42 pm

So you're new to the whole clan thing right? Fair enough. Well let me explain to you what type of 'Clans' we're talking about here on SpiralShowdown

Here on SpiralShowdown we're pushing clans towards the direction more or less being a 'team'. Now what do we mean by teams? Let me explain!

Teams: The idea behind your clan being like a 'team' is that you as normally recruit members and participate in team events yes, but also they represent your Clan when participating in tournaments. It becomes a brand of the player in a more direct way. "Lucas from Absolute Zero" etc. This is the type of direction we plan to take Clans in to where they're actually something more then just team pvp but in a universal purpose in any sort of pvp. 1v1 or 4v4 doesn't matter, clans are a brand. That is where we want to take them!

You can start your own by creating a clan here on this thread to help recruit members or try joining some of the other clans being posted on here.
Now what do we plan for clans in the future to support this goal?

• Clan Scoreboard

• Encourage the use of Social Media of all types

• 1v1 Clan Based Tournaments

• And much more!
Orange
Orange
Admin

https://spiralshowdown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Purpose and Future of Clans Empty Thanks for posting this. : CLAN ( Just getting organized )

Post by Edward Teach Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:06 am

Hi there Very Happy

I totally agree with everything you said; clans should be a brand. My own clan ( The Skyway knights ) has a page on your website, but it has not been updated in a while. I have a more up to date page on Pirate101 Central at the moment. The reason I have not added it to spiral is because we are still trying to figure some things out. Also due to some problems with my YouTube channel, organizing THE CLAN, my pet morphing events, and helping my pals in rank PvP, I have been too busy to do Spiral Showdown. I hope to have things up and running within a month. Please check our clan out on the central page and offer any suggestions you can.

I plan to make teams for team pvp in spiral and send a player from each class to represent us in each tour. I personally think ( and several other people agree ) that it is too much to have a 1v1, and a 2v2 every week. I suggest that you have a 1v1 for the 1st week of every month, a 2v2 for the 2nd week, a 3v3 for the 3rd week, and a 4v4 for the 4th week. I understand that this would not have worked before, but now that we have 2 clans up and running, this would probably be the best and most convenient way to do tourneys in the future.

Thank you for your time, Sir. Very Happy

-Sir Edward Teach
Edward Teach
Edward Teach

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9EzWwsPRG36jdoepqIX6fA

Back to top Go down