SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!
SpiralShowdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1. N/A

2.N/A

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. N/A

Questions about YouTube, Forums, and Pirate101

2 posters

Go down

Questions about YouTube, Forums, and Pirate101 Empty Questions about YouTube, Forums, and Pirate101

Post by Edward Teach Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:40 pm

I have a lot of questions to ask. If anyone can help me answer any of them, that would be great. Smile

1. I'm not sure where I have to go to make sure I can or can't monetize a Pirate101 YouTube channel.

2. I'm also wondering about the best way to start my own forum.

3. Is Feisty Orange's channel monetized?

4. Is there any way to get funding or support of any kind for YouTube channel or Pirate101 related forum?

5. I also heard that central gave grizzly pack companions for the winners of their tournaments; how do they do that?

-Thank you for your time! Very Happy
Edward Teach
Edward Teach

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9EzWwsPRG36jdoepqIX6fA

Back to top Go down

Questions about YouTube, Forums, and Pirate101 Empty Re: Questions about YouTube, Forums, and Pirate101

Post by Orange Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:29 pm

1. You must ask KI via support e-mail Support@pirate101.com <- the support e-mail to ask before you monetize videos.

2. It really depends what you're after, research is the best way, read articles/guides that you can just google.

3. Yes my channel is monetized by Curse Network (Unionforgamers) I've been approved for this for awhile now.

4. No not atm. Everything I've been doing is brand new and anyone following my ideas are going to have the same lack of support from the company or any other site. When making a channel/forum off a game still quiet small you should be prepared to work it from the ground.

5. KI gives codes to fansites to do give aways, tournaments, etc. If we become an official fan site (Which I already filled out the stuff to have it reviewed for) we may find ourselves being provided with codes to give out in future tournaments.
Orange
Orange
Admin

https://spiralshowdown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Questions about YouTube, Forums, and Pirate101 Empty Further questions

Post by Edward Teach Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:04 am

1. Did you enter Curse before you tried to monetize?

2. I emailed KI and they said I could not monetize my channel; do I have to have a gaming network to represent me to get my channel monetized?

3. Would Curse be able to help me get permission to monetize my channel if I meet their requirement?

-Thanks for your time Very Happy

Last edited by Edward Teach on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Further questions)
Edward Teach
Edward Teach

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9EzWwsPRG36jdoepqIX6fA

Back to top Go down

Questions about YouTube, Forums, and Pirate101 Empty Re: Questions about YouTube, Forums, and Pirate101

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down