SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!
SpiralShowdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1. N/A

2.N/A

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. N/A

Oliver/Malcolm

2 posters

Go down

Oliver/Malcolm Empty Oliver/Malcolm

Post by Voss Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Hello everybody, I am Nicolas, you probably know me by Slick Oliver Dove or Sly Malcolm Voss though. I've been playing since a couple of weeks after beta and I really just wanted to introduce myself.

I started out in the clan Bloodlust which was a fused rendition of the Black Rose and PoD (lead by Humble Adam DeBouff and Smart Julia). My Buck did really well in the earlier meta and I ended up becoming a pretty serious group PvP player at the time. Bloodlust ended unfortunately and I decided to start my own clan, Rogue. This lead into me joining League of Fury shortly after disbanding Rogue. I was in Fury for well over a year and a half and I met some wonderful people that I attempt to stay in touch with to this very day. I lead Fury for 4-5 months and left after a massive dispute that marked the end of the clan. Finally I joined Team EPIC, which was a pretty small clan, but had a lot of great people (including Tech Very Happy).

I took about a year or so off after EPIC went inactive and Hunter joined EnVy, and I came back probably six months ago. Although I don't really enjoy the new meta, and often resent how its changed the game, I contently reside in it and more recently have started conforming to it.

On a final note, I'd just like to mention and thank some pretty fantastic people that really have made it worth sticking around. (I mostly play this game for the people)

Smart Julia, Cass Tiller, Humble Hank- Only started PvP because of them.
Adam, Dante, Marissa, Brand, Jeremy, Darius- Spent a year and a half with them, love them.
Fallon- My anchor and prob the only reason I didn't delete Malcolm 25 times+.
Erin/Sierra and Brianna(founder of Fury)- just really <3333333333333333333333333333
Zane, Hunter, Tech- Making PvP cool and fun again, had some great challenges because of them.
Zoe- Honestly would have quit as soon as I came back without her, can't appreciate her for letting me 2v2 with her enough.

Anyways, sorry for the rant(ish) stuff, just writing this triggered a load of reminiscence. I plan on starting to post a bit more actively from now, so hopefully I'll see you fantabulous shrubberies around.
Love you all,
Voss

Last edited by Voss on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title was whack man)

Voss

Back to top Go down

Oliver/Malcolm Empty Thanks for sharing your Pirate101 experience!

Post by Edward Teach Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi there

Thanks of sharing your Pirate101 Experience with us. I joined the game around when they came out with improved pets and the new dungeons. I did 2 years of Wizard101 before that, but when I started playing Pirate101, I instantly fell in love with the game; however it was not until Tech made Spiral Showdown that I really started doing unrank pvp at all. Several players who had been in the game since it started kind of took me in. Yourself and Zoe included. Thank you so much for being a part of my Pirate101 adventure. Smile

-Your friend and pal, Edward Teach.
Edward Teach
Edward Teach

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9EzWwsPRG36jdoepqIX6fA

Back to top Go down