SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!
SpiralShowdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1. N/A

2.N/A

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. N/A

Solutions to some of the Broken Companions and powers in the New Meta

Go down

Solutions to some of the Broken Companions and powers in the New Meta Empty Solutions to some of the Broken Companions and powers in the New Meta

Post by Edward Teach Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:05 am

HI there guys

Before I ever really got into PvP much, I always heard a lot about how broken this game is. Now that I have some experience in that area, I would have to agree; Some of the broken things in this game include: Black Fog, beast banner, and Old Scratch. Here are some ideas I came up with that I think would balance things out.

1.) Make a creature or pirate under black fog do x1.5 instead of x2 the damage they would normally do. The other abilities that hide a creature of pirate would remain the same.

2.) Instead of giving old scratch his 50% and 100% mojo boost give him mornsong and raven's call. He would remain with his 25% boost.

3.) Either make the effects of beast banner last for 5 turns or decrease the damage it gives by 50%.

4.) Give witchdoctors a group version of shadow walk.

5) Give monkey king some version of gambit of steal. Black fog is way to over powered and giving monkey king this ability to him would help balance out the game. Monkey gets a lot of dialog after you get him and seems almost like one of your main companions, but he has no particularly useful powers such as other main companions like Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard have. This ability would also fit Monkey King's playful personality.

I hope to update and modify the list as I come up with more ideas, but for the moment this is what I would suggest for changing Pirate101 game play. If you have any questions or comments please reply to this thread. If you have any Ideas of your own, I would also love to hear those. Very Happy

Thanks for reading this post.

-Sir Edward Teach, Skyway Knights.
Edward Teach
Edward Teach

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9EzWwsPRG36jdoepqIX6fA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum