SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!
1. N/A

2.N/A

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. N/A

Free Pet Morphs and Live Stream! ( Schedule and Rules )

Go down

Free Pet Morphs and Live Stream! ( Schedule and Rules )

Post by Edward Teach on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:09 am

Hi there, guys!

I will be giving free pet morphs during certain days of the month at the morphing tent on One-Eyed Jack. You can morph with whatever pet of mine you want with whatever pet you want to morph with during this time. Hopefully I can get other generous pirates to offer pet morphs at this event as well.

Here is a schedule and a list of rules. Also be sure to watch my pet video to see what pets I have and to reserve a morph. I have a video for it on the video section of the forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know what they are. Very Happy

Schedule: Currently we meet on the last Saturday of every month at 1:15 pm. CST. and go till 2:15 pm. CST. and later at 7:00-8:45 pm. CST, unless I make it to finals.

Rules:

1.) To reserve a morph watch my video, view the pets in it, say the name and class of your pirate, and say the name of the pet you wish to morph with.  ( An Example would be: Edward Teach, Swashbuckler, Princes Peanut )

2.) Pirates who reserve their morphs will be the 1st to receive their morphs, so please reserve a morph. It is easier on yourself, myself, and other people wanting to morph.

3.) First come first served. I will start of by morphing with those who have reserved a pet morph in the order I receive their reservations.

4.) After I have morphed with the reserved morphs, I will morph with everyone else in the order I receive their requests. I will hopefully have an assistant Skype me a list of your requests so that I can keep track of you guys while I run the live stream. Please see the assistant about your morph, whoever they may be at that time.

5.) I might morph slightly out of order due to certain pets being on different pirates of mine. This is so that people don't have to wait as long for me to switch out pets between pirates.

6.) If anyone is constantly complaining, being insubordinate, being disrespect, text spamming, or anything of that sort, please put them on your ignore list. I do not have any better way to take care of issues of this kind at this current time.

7.) Follow the instructions that myself and the people running this event give you; otherwise, we will not be able to help you get the morph you want.

All of the above is subject to change in the future.

That's it, guys! Thanks for viewing this post.

-Edward Teach

Last edited by Edward Teach on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:35 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Schedule changes and inability to provide quality live streams.)
Edward Teach

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9EzWwsPRG36jdoepqIX6fA

Back to top Go down