SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!
1. N/A

2.N/A

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. N/A

Some tips on how to 1v1 AS a Swashbuckler!

Go down

Some tips on how to 1v1 AS a Swashbuckler!

Post by Lucas Kidd on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:52 pm

Now, a lot of people may view the swashbuckler class as an auto-win, but all of you bucklers out there know its a bit more complicated than that. When it comes to playing as a buckler, there are a lot of variables that come into play with whatever class your fighting, so let's break it down one step at a time!

Class Advantages/Disadvantages > When I say this, I mean what class we are good against, and what class we struggle against. Opinions may vary when it comes to this but Swashbucklers will ALWAYS find themselves precocious fighting Musketeers! Some tips against them would be to LISTEN FOR KNOCKBACKS!! Another tip is that you don't want to use Black Fog so early, you can always run halfway up the field, get them to use their knockbacks early, then run back and wait them out!
> Now, again this is up to opinion here, but we also have a BIG advantage against Buccaneers, but some Swashbucklers don't realize this! When it comes to fighting a Buck, you might not want to Fog round one, it might end badly against a Buck who knows what they are doing(Shoutout to Reckless Christopher). When fighting a buck, your biggest ally is in fact poisons! Most swashbucklers don't take full advantage of the poison against a buck, not only does it take away AT LEAST 500 health, but it forces them to do things they might not want to, ex. use a fort early. Using poison may be tricky though, and you need to get optimal value out of it. What I mean by this is that you want to get at least 2 companions in the poison, and maybe use Flanders' super strike while hidden to take out their 3rd companion!

If you have any questions about how to approach other classes when using a Swashbuckler, ask me below and I'll post some other tips that I've come across throughout my time of playing!
Lucas Kidd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum