SpiralShowdown
Welcome! Make sure to check out any recently opened tournaments to get started!
1. N/A

2.N/A

3. N/A

4. N/A

5. N/A

Introduction!

Go down

Introduction!

Post by Jeremy Nichols on Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:32 pm

Hello everyone Smile! My name is Jeremy Reedy, but most of you better know me by Merciless Jeremy Nichols, or just Jeremy Nichols. I'm the moderator, or the head of the "Showdown Masters"
group. I just wanted to give everyone that's new to the site a warm welcome, I'll be around MOST of the time (I cant say I'll always be there). I will be watching the PvP matches that go on during the tournaments to make sure everything is professional, fun, and sportsmanlike Smile. If you're NEW to PvP don't be shy to join a tournament, and ask some of us to practice with you. Our PvP community would love a couple extra people! Smile

-Best of luck to you all!
Jeremy Nichols

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction!

Post by Edward Teach on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:16 am

Hello my name  is Daniel C., and in game I'm known by many names because I play my five max lvl pirates pretty evenly. Most of the events start at around 5:00 pm EST,
right? Are there any other days and times I should be aware of? I'm also more used to rank pvp, so I will need some practice.

My pirates: Edward Teach, swashbuckle. Honest Abe, piravateer. Bloody mary, musketeer. Isaac Newton, buccaneer. and Michael Jackson, witchdoctor.

A physicist, a queen, a pirate, a pop star, and a president.  lol!  

-Thank you for your time, Sir. Very Happy

Last edited by Edward Teach on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Teach

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9EzWwsPRG36jdoepqIX6fA

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Teach on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:24 am

PS. Are you the Jeremy I have on Skype? I'm also known collectively by my You Tube channel name, TheFearsomeRubberDucky.
Edward Teach

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9EzWwsPRG36jdoepqIX6fA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Nichols on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Yes I am! Also, yes, most events will start at 5 EST, but if there's other time you will be told before the tournament begins. If you're really worried about your time for the tournament and you are unsure of it, contact any of the Showdown Masters, and they'll assist you.
Jeremy Nichols

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down